All Facility Administrators and Medical Directors should by now have received instructions from the Network and from CMS about their QIP PSR, DFC, and DFR reports. Please contact the Network if you have not. Facilities will have from July 15 to August 15, 2014 to submit comments, request clarification, and request formal review.
CMS will provide two National Provider Calls on the QIP…
- July 16, 2014: ESRD QIP: Reviewing Your Facility’s PY 2015 Performance Data. Details and registration at http://www.eventsvc.com/blhtechnologies/register/3f1144dd-bd78-4395-bef3-d8780766801f
- July 23, 2014: ESRD QIP: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for PY 2017 and 2018. Details and registration at http://www.eventsvc.com/blhtechnologies/register/9ef69bb0-cd7a-42e5-8c8a-a372dbebde57
For more information, see
- The CMS webpage on ESRD Payment at http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/ESRDpayment/index.html
- The CMS webpage on ESRD Consolidated Billing at http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/ESRDpayment/Consolidated_Billing.html
- The Dialysis Reports website at http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/ESRDpayment/Consolidated_Billing.html