CMS has published a 5-page Frequently-Answered-Questions brochure that covers PSC posting, ICH CAHPS eligibility and exemption attestation, Depression Screening, and Pain Assessment. Find a copy at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/CROWNWeb-and-the-ESRD-QIP-QA.pdf .
We’ve also put a summary of QIP and CROWNWeb (CW) deadlines and events on the Network 16 website at https://www.nwrn.org/files/DataBulletin0116.pdf. They include:
- New CW Data Management Guidelines took effect on January 1, 2016
- CW 4.9 was released on January 5, 2016
- Post your 2015 PSC in your facility by January 22, 2016
- New: CROWNWeb call on “System Progression and Things to Come,” January 28, 2016; register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/crownweb-system-progression-and-things-to-come/ .
- Enter ICH CAHPS attestations for QIP exemptions into CW by January 31, 2016
- Close your facility’s November clinical data in CW before January 31, 2016
- Generate your facility’s CMS-2744 for review and cleanup before February 15, 2016
- Submit your facility’s balanced CMS-2744, with comments, to your Network before April 1, 2016
The summary also includes links to general 2744 and CW resources, and national phone numbers for when you need help. If you need help from your Network, in Southern California call 888-268-1539, and in the Northwest or Alaska call 206-935-3994.
Keep up with ongoing CROWNWeb events at http://mycrownweb.org/events/ .