“Pencil and paper” certification exams for Dialysis Patient Care Technicians will be held by the Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing and Technology (BONENT) on the following schedule:
- Richland WA October 15, 2016; Register before August 31, 2016 (preceding the Mid-Columbia Nephrology Seminar; see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/1016-mid-columbia-nephrology-richland-wa/ )
- Lancaster CA October 30, 2016; Register before September 15, 2016
- Lancaster CA November 27, 2016; Register before October 13, 2016
Exams will be held for Certified Hemodialysis Technologist/ Technician (CHT), Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN), Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse (CPDN), and Certified Hemodialysis Bio-Medical Technician (CHBT). Find the full international schedule at http://bonent.org/ppe-exam-schedule.php , application instructions at http://www.bonent.org/application.php , and the application form at http://bonent.org/downloads/application-form.pdf .
BONENT also offers Computer Based Testing (CBT) in the following locations:
- California: Bakersfield, Burbank, Fresno, Long Beach, San Diego, Whittier, and Yucaipa
- Alaska: Anchorage and Soldotna
- Idaho: Boise, Lewiston, Moscow, Pocatello, and Post Falls
- Montana: Billings and Bozeman
- Oregon: Medford and Portland
- Washington: Bellingham, Spokane, and Tacoma
Application and testing details for CBT exams can be found at http://www.bonent.org/cbt-exam-schedule.php . The full list of international CBT locations is at http://www.isoqualitytesting.com/mlocations.aspx .