We’ve placed the September 2016 issue of Network Consumer News, the Northwest Renal Network patient newsletter, on the Network 16 website at https://nwrn.org/patients-a-family/ptedres/ncn.html . This issue covers access to care, involuntary discharge, and Network 16’s grievance process. This month we’ve included a Spanish edition, a large-print version, a feedback form, and a flyer about the September 23-25, 2016 AAKP National Patient Meeting in Nashville.
For more information on the following details about the AAKP Meeting, see https://www.aakp.org/images/downloads/AAKP_ConvBroch_2016_online.pdf
- AAKP is partnering with the Living Kidney Donor Network to present a free September 22, 2016 workshop on Having Your Donor Find You
- To arrange for dialysis while in Nashville, schedule it by August 31, 2016
- To receive conference rates at the AAKP Meeting hotel, you must reserve your accommodations by August 31, 2016
- To receive discounted airfare from Southwest Airlines, make reservations by September 7, 2016
- Continuing Education credits are available for RNs, MSWs, and RDs