AKF will present a June 16, 2017 webinar on Protein: Who Needs It Anyway? You Do! Find details and register at http://www.kidneyfund.org/training/webinars/ .
At the same web page you can find recordings of their past webinars, including:
- Humanizing Dialysis; Choosing the best type of treatment for kidney failure can be difficult for patients, especially when they receive little guidance
- Saying no to dialysis: choosing conservative care for end-stage kidney disease
- A patient’s perspective: Be your own advocate; Navigating the health care system as a patient can be challenging
- Heart disease and kidney disease – what’s the connection? – Heart disease can cause kidney disease, and kidney disease can cause heart disease
- Unique strategies for improving the effectiveness of exercise training in patients with kidney failure
- Paired kidney exchanges and opportunities for kidney transplant in minority patients
- Living with diabetic kidney disease; Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney disease, and many people suffer from both conditions
- Enfermedad de los riñones crónica: prevención y tratamiento; Con motivo de la celebración del Mes de la Herencia Hispana, ¡brindaremos nuestro primer seminario web en español!
- Emergency preparedness and kidney disease – using KCER as a resource
- Organ transplant among minorities: How we can reduce the need and improve access
- I need a kidney transplant. Am I covered now? What about in the future?
- Staying employed with kidney disease; A diagnosis of kidney failure doesn’t have to mean quitting your job
- What CAN I eat? Nutrition for dialysis patients
- Living with chronic kidney disease: The ups, downs, and all arounds
- Chronic Kidney Disease: A General Overview and Keys for Successful Management