News about Coalition for Compassionate Care of California events:
- September 25, 2018*: Pediatric Webinar Series: Transitioning Adolescents into Adult Care webinar. For details and registration see https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pediatric-webinar-series-transitioning-adolescents-into-adult-care-tickets-43993853801?mc_cid=9688cbc52e&mc_eid=67e1ad4c31.
- September 27, 2018*: End of Life Option Act: Learnings from California’s Experience webinar. For details and registration see https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1154324874371036930?mc_cid=9688cbc52e&mc_eid=67e1ad4c31.
- October 2, 2018: Compassion in Action, When East Meets West, Sacramento, Chinese American Coalition for Compassionate Care; free seminar, lunch provided. RSVP by September 26, 2018. See http://www.caccc-usa.org/?mc_cid=9688cbc52e&mc_eid=67e1ad4c31.
- October 18, 2018*: Pediatric Webinar Series: Deep in the Weeds, Medical Marijuana and Pediatric Palliative Care webinar, For details and registration see https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pediatric-webinar-series-deep-in-the-weeds-medical-marijuana-and-pediatric-palliative-care-tickets-48706566652?mc_cid=9688cbc52e&mc_eid=67e1ad4c31.
- April 8-9, 2019: CCCC Annual Summit, San Francisco, for everyone who wants to learn more about palliative care, share innovative practices and be part of a growing movement to improve the care of seriously ill people of all ages. For details see http://ccccsummit.org/?mc_cid=9688cbc52e&mc_eid=67e1ad4c31.
* Check with CCCC about times for these webinars; their bulletin says PST, but the rest of California is on PDT, so it’s hard to say which they intend.