The UCLA Health CORE Kidney program will present a February 21, 2019 webinar on Living Kidney Donation. For details and pre-registration, see https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/N/UKEEP/ucla022119.pdf.
UKEEP will host a February 24, 2019 workshop on Kidney Disease: What You Should Know in Santa Monica CA. See https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/N/UKEEP/UKEEP022419.pdf for details and RSVP information.
The CORE Kidney program will also present:
- March 2, 2019 Diabetes Patient Conference; see https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/N/UKEEP/UCLA.dm030219.pdf for details and pre-registration information
- March 10, 2019 UKEEP PKD Update
- March 21, 2019 webinar on PD
- April 11, 2019 webinar on Fabry’s Disease
- May 2 webinar on the Kidney Health Fair
- May 5, 2019 Kidney Heath Fair at the Beach and Spirit Walk; for more information see https://www.uclahealth.org/core-kidney/kidney-health-fair.
Find more information, and recordings of earlier CORE Kidney and UKEEP programs, at https://www.uclahealth.org/core-kidney/, along with information about the UCLA PKD program and other related educational outreach.