CROWNWeb has published their January Newsletter, at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/01/january-2020-newsletter/. It includes articles on
- Medication Reconciliation and its January 9 and 23, 2020 training sessions
- PY2020 PSRs and PSCs (see also https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2019/12/03/py2020-qip-final-psr-and-psc-released/)
- ICH CAHPS CY2019 exemption attestation (deadline March 2, 2020)
- CY2020 Clinical Depression Screening requirements
- January 16, 2020 training for ICH CAHPS and Depression Screening reporting requirements
- Clinical data submission deadlines (if your Network doesn’t require earlier submission)
Plus announcement of the January 21, 2020 New User Training, and the usual lists of always-useful resources and links.
Find information and register for the January 30, 2020 CROWNWeb Town Hall on signing up for HCQIS HARP at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2020-town-hall/.