The California Dialysis Council will hold their 38th Annual Educational Conference 2020 in Rancho Mirage CA on April 2-4, 2020. Topics include home dialysis, palliative care, nephrology social work, living with CKD, adherence, mental health, transplant, CEO and CMO panels, a legislative update, and a Network update. Continuing education credits are offered for nurses, dietitians, and social workers. Critical dates include:
- Early registration deadline March 1, 2020.
- Exhibitor registration deadline March 2, 2020.
- Room reservation deadline March 12, 2020.
- Online registration deadline March 27, 2020.
- Conference April 2-4, 2020.
On-site registration at the conference is allowed. For full details see https://www.californiadialysis.org/annual-conference.html.