ANNA will hold their 2020 National Symposium April 19-22, 2020 in Orlando FL. Registration rates increase after March 2, 2020, and again after April 6. Hotel discounts expire on March 20, 2020. Find an overview below, and complete details, agenda, and registration at https://annanurse.org/events/2020-national-symposium/ or http://annasymposium.org/.
Other ANNA events that have been announced (find more information at https://annanurse.org/events/national) include:
- Los Angeles Chapter workshop on The Nurse Perspective: Elevating the Critical Role of Nurses in the Management of sHPT, El Segundo CA, March 10, 2020 (see https://annanurse.org/chapter-program-opportunities).
- National Nephrology Nurses Week, September 13-20, 2020.
- 2020 Nephrology Nursing Practice, Management, & Leadership Conference, Chicago IL, October 17-19, 2020.
- 2021 National Symposium, Palm Springs CA, May 2-5, 2021.
- 2021 Nephrology Nursing Practice, Management, & Leadership Conference, Hollywood Beach FL, September 17-19, 2021.
- 2022 National Symposium, Fort Worth TX, May 22-25, 2022.