A number of organizations are hosting weekly webinars on COVID-19. These include:
- Coalition for Supportive Care of Kidney Patients half-hour of Open Discussion for Professional Providers at 11:30 am PDT May 13, 2020 – see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/04/01/4-1-weekly-staff-support-calls/.
- Coalition for Compassionate Care of California hour-long COVID Conversations on CCCC Decision Aids, Ventilators, CPR, Transfers, And Comfort Care – noon PDT May 14, 2020. For weekly details and registration, recordings of past events, and additional resources, see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/4-15-cccc-covid-conversations-webinars/.
- ESRD NCC half-hour “Quickinars” for providers and patients at 2 pm PDT. Find more information, recordings of past Quickinars, and register for current presentations at https://esrdncc.org/quickinars:
- May 12, 2020 patient Quickinar on Preparing for a Kidney Transplant During the COVID-19 Pandemic, presented by a patient and a Transplant Coordinator.
- May 13, 2020 provider Quickinar on Pathways to Increase Nephrologist Comfort Managing Home Dialysis Patients During COVID-19, presented by a nephrologist.
- We haven’t heard from CMS yet, so evidently these are no longer being held: CMS Stakeholder Engagement Call for Dialysis Providers at 2:30 pm PDT May 13, 2020, call 833-614-0820, passcode <coming soon?>, audio webcast link <coming soon?>. The bare registration portal, and the email verifying your registration, appear to be named “Lessons COVID Dialysis.”
- They also offer Tuesday and Thursday “Office Hours” for general Medicare questions, and Lessons from the Front Lines on Fridays. For details, including recordings of past events, see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/04/20/4-21-cms-shareholder-engagement-calls/.