A number of organizations are hosting weekly webinars on COVID-19. These include:
- ESRD NCC half-hour “Quickinars” for providers and patients at 2 pm PDT. Find more information, recordings of past Quickinars, and register for current presentations at https://esrdncc.org/quickinars:
- Tuesday May 19, 2020 patient Quickinar on Caregiving During COVID-19: Tips from Kidney Caregivers, presented by a caregiver and a Network Patient Services Director.
- Wednesday May 20, 2020 provider Quickinar on What to Do and Say to Support Psychological Safety During the COVID-19 Pandemic, presented by a nurse who uses “a human-centered co-design approach [as] she works with healthcare leaders to generate flourishing cultures and exceptional outcomes by integrating patient/family experience, quality, safety, and joy in work.”
- Coalition for Supportive Care of Kidney Patients half-hour of Open Discussion for Professional Providers at 11:30 am PDT Wednesday May 20, 2020 – see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/04/01/4-1-weekly-staff-support-calls/.
- CMS Stakeholder Engagement Call for Dialysis Providers at 2:30 pm PDT Wednesday May 20, 2020, call 833-614-0820, passcode 3287645, audio webcast link https://engage.vevent.com/index.jsp?eid=5779&seid=2117#/main/simplify. The bare registration portal, and the email verifying your registration, appear to be named “Lessons COVID Dialysis.”
- They also offer Tuesday May 19 and Thursday May 21, 2020 “Office Hours” for general Medicare questions, and Lessons from the Front Lines on Friday May 22, 2020. For details, including recordings of past events, see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/04/20/4-21-cms-shareholder-engagement-calls/.
- Coalition for Compassionate Care of California hour-long COVID Conversations on CCCC Decision Aids, Ventilators, CPR, Transfers, And Comfort Care – noon PDT Thursday May 21, 2020. For weekly details and registration, recordings of past events, and additional resources, see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/4-15-cccc-covid-conversations-webinars/.