CROWNWeb has announced an August 18, 2020 New User Training and an August 27 Town Hall, and published an August CROWNWeb News newsletter:
- Find more information and register for the August 18 New User training at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/august-2020-new-user-training/.
- Find more information and register for the August 27 Town Hall at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/august-2020-town-hall/. It will focus on EQRS and CW data management requirements, late-breaking news, and deadline reminders.
- Find the August CROWNWeb News at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/07/august-2020-newsletter-2/.
The August News features articles on:
- The PY2021 QIP Preview Period that runs through August 31, 2020 (see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/07/17/8-31-py2021-qip-preview-period-ends/ for details),
- How to access the EQRS QIP User Interface,
- CW data management guidelines,
- How to route questions to CW,
- The third-quarter Clinical Closure schedule, and
- The usual extensive list of links to useful CW resources.
The CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines are August 31, 2020 for July data, November 2 for August data, and November 30 for September data, but your Network may require earlier data submission.