EQRS has published their April News letter, featuring articles on
- Continuing the January 29, 2021 advice to suspend entry of Clinical Data, ICH CAHPS Attestation, and Depression Screening/Follow-Up into EQRS until further notice. Find details at https://mycrownweb.org/2021/01/eqrs-system-announcement-jan-2021/.
- Overview of KCER’s participation in the March 2021 EQRS Town Hall.
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist.
- A note on how EQRS data supports CMS and the ESRD NCC.
- A reminder that Clinical Data submissions have been suspended.
- Notice of New User Training on April 20, 2021.
And the usual comprehensive list of relevant resources. Find the News at https://mycrownweb.org/2021/03/april-2021-newsletter/.