Poster abstracts are due April 18, 2021 for the June 22-23, 2021 Palliative Care Summit on the topic of Working Together: Forging the Future of Serious Illness Care, co-hosted by the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California. For poster details see https://mailchi.mp/coalitionccc.org/call-for-posters-2019-annual-palliative-care-summit-and-january-webinar-reminders-746677. Register for the virtual Summit at https://ccccsummit.org/registration/, and find out more about the Summit from the menu items at the top of the registration web page.
A partial list of April 2021 CEU and other staff education opportunities follows:
- April 2021 weekdays: FMC Global Medical Office Medical Education Online Webinar Series and Product Training Presentations. Multiple topics, many repeated monthly, CEUs available. New for April: Clinical & Surgical Management of Non-Infectious Complications of PD, Virtual PD Product Demonstrations, ESRD Care: New CMS Payment Models and Resources. Find details and register at https://custom.cvent.com/0C5715850B334257947E1386198E9836/files/33a31c5178af411a82d4608ad5d39703.pdf.
- April 15, 2021: CMS National Training Program Medicare Update & Education Webinar. Find details and register at https://cmsnationaltrainingprogram.cms.gov/moodle/login/index.php.
- April 15, 2021: Advanced Renal Education Home Dialysis Webinar on A Patient’s Journey Through Transitional Care. CEUs available. Find details and register at https://web.cvent.com/event/5431acd7-886f-4c2a-85ca-2a1d1889b772/summary.
- April 20, 2021: EQRS New User Training. Find details and register at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/april-2021-new-user-training/.
- April 22, 2021: Advanced Renal Education Home Dialysis Webinar on Vascular Access in HHD & Hands-on Self-Cannulation Training. CEUs available. Find Details and register at https://web.cvent.com/event/c9dd79e6-b4ae-4adc-b336-edb43ccfc042/summary.
- April 23, 2021: PFCC webinar on Reigniting Partnerships with Patients and Families. Find details and register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpcO2urj0rHt32Rc8UPd8iLWbDoFOMtkTB.
- April 29, 2021: KDIGO webinar on CKD-MBD Guideline: 4 Years On and Time for Change? Find details and register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/330719217881283595.
Note that Continuing Education Credit may be available even where not indicated above.
KDIGO will present an April 13, 2021 webinar on Management of Hyperkalemia: New Guidance, Emerging Evidence, and Changing Therapies. Find details and register at https://onlinexperiences.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowUUID=98FFFA96-5141-4ED7-9C8F-EB41DB2A897E.
The Coalition for Compassionate Care of California will present an April 6, 2021 webinar on Trust as a Key to Reducing Health Disparities, covering the historical roots of distrust in healthcare, particularly among racial and ethnic groups, unconscious bias, and tools that can improve trust. One CEU will be available for nurses and social workers. Find details and register at https://mailchi.mp/coalitionccc.org/no-one-should-die-alone-on-the-street-746653.