A partial list of April 2021 CEU and other staff education opportunities follows:
- April 2021 weekdays: FMC Global Medical Office Medical Education Online Webinar Series and Product Training Presentations. Multiple topics, many repeated monthly, CEUs available. New for April: Clinical & Surgical Management of Non-Infectious Complications of PD, Virtual PD Product Demonstrations, ESRD Care: New CMS Payment Models and Resources. Find details and register at https://custom.cvent.com/0C5715850B334257947E1386198E9836/files/33a31c5178af411a82d4608ad5d39703.pdf.
- April 15, 2021: CMS National Training Program Medicare Update & Education Webinar. Find details and register at https://cmsnationaltrainingprogram.cms.gov/moodle/login/index.php.
- April 15, 2021: Advanced Renal Education Home Dialysis Webinar on A Patient’s Journey Through Transitional Care. CEUs available. Find details and register at https://web.cvent.com/event/5431acd7-886f-4c2a-85ca-2a1d1889b772/summary.
- April 20, 2021: EQRS New User Training. Find details and register at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/april-2021-new-user-training/.
- April 22, 2021: Advanced Renal Education Home Dialysis Webinar on Vascular Access in HHD & Hands-on Self-Cannulation Training. CEUs available. Find Details and register at https://web.cvent.com/event/c9dd79e6-b4ae-4adc-b336-edb43ccfc042/summary.
- April 23, 2021: PFCC webinar on Reigniting Partnerships with Patients and Families. Find details and register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpcO2urj0rHt32Rc8UPd8iLWbDoFOMtkTB.
- April 29, 2021: KDIGO webinar on CKD-MBD Guideline: 4 Years On and Time for Change? Find details and register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/330719217881283595.
Note that Continuing Education Credit may be available even where not indicated above.