CROWNWeb has announced that a New User Training will occur on February 12, 2019. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/01/february-2019-crownweb-new-user-training-registration-now-open/.
On January 24, 2019 CROWNWeb added a Facility Advanced Search module to EQRS, and published an online Training video for it, which is available at http://mycrownweb.org/educational-videos/facility-advanced-search-training/.
CROWNWeb will be unavailable between 5pm PST February 8, 2019 and 5am PST February 10, 2019, for routine maintenance.
CROWNWeb has announced the topics for their January 17, 2019 Town Hall meeting. They encompass completing Calendar Year 2018 CROWNWeb reporting requirements, including requirements and closure dates for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, Depression Screening, and the CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey. Several new EQRS features will also be presented. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2019-town-hall/.
The January CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, and can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/January_2019_Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue includes:
- A summary of 2018’s improvements to CROWNWeb, EQRS, and ESRD QIP software, and educational efforts.
- Who must file Exemption Attestations from ICH CAHPS for 2017, and how to do it. Attestations must be filed by February 28, 2019.
- CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines. Note that your Network may require earlier data submission.
- Announcement of a January 17, 2019 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
- Links to important CROWNWeb resources.
Online CROWNWeb New User Training will be held January 8, 2019, for new users and anyone needing a refresher course. For details and to register see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/crownweb-new-user-training-jan-2019/. You can also at any time take or review any of the 26 more specific CROWNWeb Tutorials found at http://mycrownweb.org/education_/training-courses/.
CROWNWeb has announced that their next New User Training session will be held on December 11, 2018. Find details and register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/dec-2018-crownweb-new-user-training/.
The December 2018 CROWNWeb Newsletter is also available, at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/December_2018_Newsletter_V1.7-508.pdf. This issues includes articles on:
- The schedule for release of the PY2019 QIP reports and certificates:
- A Clinical FAQ on Post-Weight Dialysis Assessment date.
- Scheduled CROWNWeb Clinical Closure Dates; note that your Network may require earlier data entry in some situations.
The CROWNWeb November Newsletter has been published, and announces a New User Training on November 13, 2018, and a November 29, 2018 Town Hall webinar. This issue of the Newsletter also has articles on the revised EQRS 2.0 Facilities tab, on how to enter foreign national patients into CROWNWeb, and on official clinical closure dates (note that Network requirements may differ), plus the usual links to useful resources. For more information on the New User Training class, see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/november-crownweb-new-user-training/. Find the Newsletter at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/November_2018_Newsletter_1.5_508.pdf.