CROWNWeb has announced the topics for their January 17, 2019 Town Hall meeting. They encompass completing Calendar Year 2018 CROWNWeb reporting requirements, including requirements and closure dates for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, Depression Screening, and the CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey. Several new EQRS features will also be presented. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2019-town-hall/.
The January CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, and can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/January_2019_Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue includes:
- A summary of 2018’s improvements to CROWNWeb, EQRS, and ESRD QIP software, and educational efforts.
- Who must file Exemption Attestations from ICH CAHPS for 2017, and how to do it. Attestations must be filed by February 28, 2019.
- CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines. Note that your Network may require earlier data submission.
- Announcement of a January 17, 2019 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
- Links to important CROWNWeb resources.
Online CROWNWeb New User Training will be held January 8, 2019, for new users and anyone needing a refresher course. For details and to register see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/crownweb-new-user-training-jan-2019/. You can also at any time take or review any of the 26 more specific CROWNWeb Tutorials found at http://mycrownweb.org/education_/training-courses/.
CROWNWeb has announced that their next New User Training session will be held on December 11, 2018. Find details and register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/dec-2018-crownweb-new-user-training/.
The December 2018 CROWNWeb Newsletter is also available, at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/December_2018_Newsletter_V1.7-508.pdf. This issues includes articles on:
- The schedule for release of the PY2019 QIP reports and certificates:
- December 14, 2018 – PSRs and PSCs will be available to facility POCs on the ESRD QIP System at https://www.qualitynet.org/. PSCs must be prominently displayed in both English and Spanish within fifteen days of their availability and remain posted throughout the entire 2019 calendar year. Facilities without POCs are directed to call the QualityNet Help Desk at 866-288-8912.
CMS expects to post the Performance Score Summary Report to DFC in January 2019, and to their Public Reporting & Certificates web page at https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ESRDQIP/08_ReportandCert.html by December 29, 2018.
- Questions may be directed to the QualityNet ESRD QIP Q&A tool at https://cms-ocsq.custhelp.com/app/homeesrdqip/p/960.
- A summary of the November CROWNWeb Town Hall featuring the
Kidney Community Emergency Response Coalition’s (KCER) role in emergency preparedness and disaster response coordination, and their coordination with EQRS and CROWNWeb. Slides of the meeting can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/November_Town_Hall_Version_2.3_508-Compliant.pdf. More information on KCER can be found at https://www.kcercoalition.com/.
- A Clinical FAQ on Post-Weight Dialysis Assessment date.
- Scheduled CROWNWeb Clinical Closure Dates; note that your Network may require earlier data entry in some situations.
- Announcement of a December 20, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall on 2018: A Retrospective Review. See http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/crownweb-town-hall-2018-a-retrospective-review/ for details and registration.
The CROWNWeb November Newsletter has been published, and announces a New User Training on November 13, 2018, and a November 29, 2018 Town Hall webinar. This issue of the Newsletter also has articles on the revised EQRS 2.0 Facilities tab, on how to enter foreign national patients into CROWNWeb, and on official clinical closure dates (note that Network requirements may differ), plus the usual links to useful resources. For more information on the New User Training class, see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/november-crownweb-new-user-training/. Find the Newsletter at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/November_2018_Newsletter_1.5_508.pdf.
CROWNWeb will present an October 18, 2018 training course on EQRS 2.0, and repeat the same course on October 19. Find more information and register at http://mycrownweb.org/education_/training-calendar/, and find more information about the new features of EQRS 2.0 on pp.17ff of http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/June_Town_Hall_508_Compliant.pdf.
The CROWNWeb October Newsletter can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/October_2018-Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue contains articles on the design process for EQRS 2.0, a reminder to keep your facility contact information current in CROWNWeb because it is used in emergencies like hurricanes, ICD-10 code updates, upcoming deadlines, and announcement of an October 25, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.