CROWNWeb will present an October 18, 2018 training course on EQRS 2.0, and repeat the same course on October 19. Find more information and register at http://mycrownweb.org/education_/training-calendar/, and find more information about the new features of EQRS 2.0 on pp.17ff of http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/June_Town_Hall_508_Compliant.pdf.
The CROWNWeb October Newsletter can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/October_2018-Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue contains articles on the design process for EQRS 2.0, a reminder to keep your facility contact information current in CROWNWeb because it is used in emergencies like hurricanes, ICD-10 code updates, upcoming deadlines, and announcement of an October 25, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
This month’s CROWNWeb New User Training will be held online on October 9, 2018. For details and registration, see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/october-crownweb-new-user-training/.
CROWNWeb has published their September 2018 Newsletter, which you can find at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/September_Newsletter_Version_2.4_508.pdf. It features articles on:
- The August Town Hall and the PY2019 QIP Review Period (which has been extended through September 19, 2018)
- EQRS Attestation and Clinical Depression Feedback, including the announcement that the September 27 CROWNWeb Town Hall will feature a discussion of the Human-Centered-Design methodology being used to integrate user feedback into the expansion of EQRS functionality.
- The Clinical FAQ section (on lab value reporting when modality changes) and a table of Clinical Closure dates
We’ve already announced the September 11, 2018 CROWNWeb New User Training. You can stay up to date on these via the Virtual Training Calendar at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/September_Newsletter_Version_2.4_508.pdf.
CROWNWeb will present New User Training September 11, 2018. For details see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/september-crownweb-new-user-training/.
CROWNWeb will present an August 30, 2018 Town Hall webinar on The Journey to EQRS with ESRD QIP. For more information and registration, see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/crownweb-town-hall-event-the-journey-to-eqrs-with-esrd-quality-incentive-program-qip/.
The August issue of the CROWNWeb Newsletter is now available at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/August_2018_Newsletter_Version_3.4.pdf. This issue features:
- Introduction to EQRS
- August 6-September 5, 2018 QIP Preview Period (including links to handy tools)
- August 9-10, 2018 EQRS 2.0 training
- Facility Security Officials
- May-August 2018 Clinical Closure deadlines
- August 23, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall
- The usual list of links to important CROWNWeb tools
EQRS 2.0 will be installed during regular overnight maintenance on August 9, 2018, and training on EQRS 2.0 will be offered on August 9 and repeated on August 10, 2018. For more information see http://mycrownweb.org/education_/training-calendar/ for August.
The same calendar announces a New User Training on August 14, 2018.
Slides and recordings of CROWNWeb Town Halls can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/events/. The July 26, 2018 Town Hall included a review of Pain Assessment and Depression Screening.