CROWNWeb will hold their next Town Hall on December 19, 3019 on Understanding the Payment Year 2020 ESRD QIP Final Performance Score Report. Register at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/december-2019-town-hall/.
The December CROWNWeb Newsletter is also now available, at https://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/CROWNWeb-Newsletter-October-2019-2.png. The lead article reviews 2019 and previews 2020, and announces upcoming CROWNWeb modifications on medication reconciliation, ICH CAHPS, and Depression Screening/Followup. The Newsletter also includes its usual tables of Clinical Closing dates and extensive links to Resources, and a preview of CROWNWeb events in 2020, including (updated 12/31/19):
- New User Trainings will move to the third Tuesday of each month (January 21, 2020).
- CROWNWeb Town Halls will be held on the third Thursday of each month (except in January it will be the fourth Thursday, January 30, 2020).
- Training for Medication Reconciliation (January 9 and 23), ICH CAHPS and Depression Screening (January 16), and the new HARP (HCPIS Access Roles and Profile) account management application (at the January 30 Town Hall) will also be held in January.
- Training for 2744 will be held in Spring 2020, date tba.
CROWNWeb will present a New User Training session on April 9, 2019. To register see http://mycrownweb.org/2019/03/april-2019-new-user-training-registration-now-open/.
The March 2019 CROWNWeb Newsletter is now available. Topics include:
- A summary of the February CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting, with useful links, including links to a recording and PDF of the meeting
- Links to a recording of the February 2744 training sessions
- Links to the new ESRD Systems Data Management Guidelines in PDF and ebook formats
- A Clinical FAQ on HBV
- The usual sections on Clinical Closures (note that your Network may want earlier deadlines) and links to useful resources.
Find the Newsletter at at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/03/march-2019-newsletter/.
CROWNWeb has published their March Newsletter, featuring articles and announcements on:
Find the Newsletter at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/03/march-2019-newsletter/.
CROWNWeb has announced the topics for their January 17, 2019 Town Hall meeting. They encompass completing Calendar Year 2018 CROWNWeb reporting requirements, including requirements and closure dates for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, Depression Screening, and the CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey. Several new EQRS features will also be presented. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2019-town-hall/.
CROWNWeb has announced the topic for their July 26, 2018 Town Hall meeting: The Journey From CROWNWeb to EQRS. The head of the EQRS program, P. Nicole Crenshaw, will discuss the vision for EQRS, as well as the transition from CROWNWeb, ESRD QIP and REMIS to EQRS. Additionally, the call will provide an overview of completing the Pain Assessments and Depression Screenings in CROWNWeb. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/crownweb-town-hall-event-the-journey-from-crownweb-to-eqrs/.
The June 28, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall, titled A Look into the Future, will include review of the CMS assessment of ESRD Quality Goals, and discussion of and screenshots of EQRS 2.0, which will combine CROWNWeb, the ESRD QIP, and REMIS. For full details and registration, see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/crownweb-town-hall-event-a-look-into-the-future/.
CMS has announced that the RELI Group will be conducting a data validity and reliability study on CROWNWeb and NHSN data. They have randomly selected 335 facilities nationwide and sent a certified letter to each selected facility (or their LDO) in February with instructions on how to participate. Facilities that are selected but do not respond will have their QIP TPS reduced by ten points. For details see https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/CMS/DVR.Memo.0118.pdf.