CROWNWeb has announced that a New User Training will occur on February 12, 2019. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/01/february-2019-crownweb-new-user-training-registration-now-open/.
On January 24, 2019 CROWNWeb added a Facility Advanced Search module to EQRS, and published an online Training video for it, which is available at http://mycrownweb.org/educational-videos/facility-advanced-search-training/.
CROWNWeb will be unavailable between 5pm PST February 8, 2019 and 5am PST February 10, 2019, for routine maintenance.
CROWNWeb has announced the topics for their January 17, 2019 Town Hall meeting. They encompass completing Calendar Year 2018 CROWNWeb reporting requirements, including requirements and closure dates for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, Depression Screening, and the CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey. Several new EQRS features will also be presented. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2019-town-hall/.
The January CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, and can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/January_2019_Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue includes:
- A summary of 2018’s improvements to CROWNWeb, EQRS, and ESRD QIP software, and educational efforts.
- Who must file Exemption Attestations from ICH CAHPS for 2017, and how to do it. Attestations must be filed by February 28, 2019.
- CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines. Note that your Network may require earlier data submission.
- Announcement of a January 17, 2019 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
- Links to important CROWNWeb resources.
CROWNWeb has announced that their next New User Training session will be held on December 11, 2018. Find details and register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/dec-2018-crownweb-new-user-training/.
The December 2018 CROWNWeb Newsletter is also available, at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/December_2018_Newsletter_V1.7-508.pdf. This issues includes articles on:
- The schedule for release of the PY2019 QIP reports and certificates:
- A Clinical FAQ on Post-Weight Dialysis Assessment date.
- Scheduled CROWNWeb Clinical Closure Dates; note that your Network may require earlier data entry in some situations.
The CROWNWeb November Newsletter has been published, and announces a New User Training on November 13, 2018, and a November 29, 2018 Town Hall webinar. This issue of the Newsletter also has articles on the revised EQRS 2.0 Facilities tab, on how to enter foreign national patients into CROWNWeb, and on official clinical closure dates (note that Network requirements may differ), plus the usual links to useful resources. For more information on the New User Training class, see http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/november-crownweb-new-user-training/. Find the Newsletter at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/November_2018_Newsletter_1.5_508.pdf.
CROWNWeb will present an October 18, 2018 training course on EQRS 2.0, and repeat the same course on October 19. Find more information and register at http://mycrownweb.org/education_/training-calendar/, and find more information about the new features of EQRS 2.0 on pp.17ff of http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/June_Town_Hall_508_Compliant.pdf.
The CROWNWeb October Newsletter can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/October_2018-Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue contains articles on the design process for EQRS 2.0, a reminder to keep your facility contact information current in CROWNWeb because it is used in emergencies like hurricanes, ICD-10 code updates, upcoming deadlines, and announcement of an October 25, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
CROWNWeb has published their September 2018 Newsletter, which you can find at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/September_Newsletter_Version_2.4_508.pdf. It features articles on:
- The August Town Hall and the PY2019 QIP Review Period (which has been extended through September 19, 2018)
- EQRS Attestation and Clinical Depression Feedback, including the announcement that the September 27 CROWNWeb Town Hall will feature a discussion of the Human-Centered-Design methodology being used to integrate user feedback into the expansion of EQRS functionality.
- The Clinical FAQ section (on lab value reporting when modality changes) and a table of Clinical Closure dates
We’ve already announced the September 11, 2018 CROWNWeb New User Training. You can stay up to date on these via the Virtual Training Calendar at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/September_Newsletter_Version_2.4_508.pdf.