CROWNWeb has announced that a pdf and recording of the August CROWNWeb Town Hall is now available, at http://mycrownweb.org/events/. The August webinar covered an ESRD Systems Data Accuracy review, and Ultrafiltration. A date has not been announced for a September Town Hall, if there is to be one.
The May 2019 CROWNWeb Newsletter is now available, at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/05/may-2019-newsletter/. CROWNWeb will also offer a May 14, 2019 New User Training, at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/may-2019-new-user-training/.
CROWNWeb will present an 18 April Town Hall meeting featuring clinical tips and shortcuts. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/april-2019-town-hall/.
The April CROWNWeb Newsletter includes articles on the new ESRD Data Management Guidelines document, and online 2744 training sessions. Find it at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/April_2019_Newsletter.pdf.
CROWNWeb will present a New User Training session on April 9, 2019. To register see http://mycrownweb.org/2019/03/april-2019-new-user-training-registration-now-open/.
The March 2019 CROWNWeb Newsletter is now available. Topics include:
- A summary of the February CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting, with useful links, including links to a recording and PDF of the meeting
- Links to a recording of the February 2744 training sessions
- Links to the new ESRD Systems Data Management Guidelines in PDF and ebook formats
- A Clinical FAQ on HBV
- The usual sections on Clinical Closures (note that your Network may want earlier deadlines) and links to useful resources.
Find the Newsletter at at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/03/march-2019-newsletter/.
CROWNWeb has announced that a New User Training will occur on February 12, 2019. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/2019/01/february-2019-crownweb-new-user-training-registration-now-open/.
On January 24, 2019 CROWNWeb added a Facility Advanced Search module to EQRS, and published an online Training video for it, which is available at http://mycrownweb.org/educational-videos/facility-advanced-search-training/.
CROWNWeb will be unavailable between 5pm PST February 8, 2019 and 5am PST February 10, 2019, for routine maintenance.
CROWNWeb has announced the topics for their January 17, 2019 Town Hall meeting. They encompass completing Calendar Year 2018 CROWNWeb reporting requirements, including requirements and closure dates for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, Depression Screening, and the CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey. Several new EQRS features will also be presented. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2019-town-hall/.
The January CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, and can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/January_2019_Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue includes:
- A summary of 2018’s improvements to CROWNWeb, EQRS, and ESRD QIP software, and educational efforts.
- Who must file Exemption Attestations from ICH CAHPS for 2017, and how to do it. Attestations must be filed by February 28, 2019.
- CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines. Note that your Network may require earlier data submission.
- Announcement of a January 17, 2019 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
- Links to important CROWNWeb resources.