CMS has issued the January EQRS News, featuring articles on the specifications required for computers used to access EQRS, PY2021 PSRs and PSCs, the lack of PART verification in EQRS, the ICH CAHPS Attestation, Clinical Closure deadlines, and the usual useful links to more information about EQRS and its environment, including the announcement of New User Training on January 19, 2021. If it’s required, the ICH CAHPS Attestation must be completed by March 1, 2021. Clinical Closure deadlines for September, October, and November 2020 have been extended to February 1, 2021. Find the January issue at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/12/january-2021-newsletter/, and a compendium of online EQRS, HARP, and QIP training resources at https://mycrownweb.org/education/.
The March CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, with articles on the 2744 Annual Facility Survey, 2744 Errors and Reports, Guidance for Submission of CMS-2728/CMS-2746, HARP Account Needed for EQRS Users, EQRS System Deadline Updates, and Clinical Closures, plus the usual collection of very useful links and notes. Find the Newsletter at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/02/march-2020-newsletter/. Noteworthy dates include:
- March 16, 2020 – QIP deadline for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Clinical Depression Screening and Follow-Up Plan, and December 2019 Clinical Data Submissions (extended from March 2, 2020; see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/02/28/3-2-eqrs-qip-deadline-extended-to-march-16/).
- March 17, 2020 – CROWNWeb New User Training, https://mycrownweb.org/2020/03/th-mar-2020-announce/.
- March 26, 2020 – CROWNWeb Town Hall re EQRS data management requirements, https://mycrownweb.org/2020/03/th-mar-2020-announce/.
- March 31, 2020 – 2019 Form 2744 completion.
- March 31, 2020* – Clinical Closure for January 2020 CROWNWeb data.
- April 30, 2020* – Clinical Closure for February 2020 CROWNWeb data.
- June 1, 2020* – Clinical Closure for March 2020 CROWNWeb data.
* Your Network may require earlier Closure.
CMS is extending the March 2, 2020 deadline till March 16, 2020 (11:59 pm PST) for submission to EQRS of the following QIP and Clinical data:
- ICH CAHPS Attestation.
- Clinical Depression Screening and Follow-Up Plan.
- December 2019 Clinical Data Submissions.
The extension applies only to the March 2020 data submission, and will have no effect on other due dates. Facilities are encouraged to complete their HARP registration as soon as possible, as HARP is now the mandatory gateway to EQRS. HARP training materials, Quick Start Guides, FAQs, and instructional videos can be found https://mycrownweb.org/harp-training/. The QualityNet Service Desk at email@example.com or 1-866-288-8912 can provide assistance and answer questions.
CROWNWeb has published their January Newsletter, at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/01/january-2020-newsletter/. It includes articles on
- Medication Reconciliation and its January 9 and 23, 2020 training sessions
- PY2020 PSRs and PSCs (see also https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2019/12/03/py2020-qip-final-psr-and-psc-released/)
- ICH CAHPS CY2019 exemption attestation (deadline March 2, 2020)
- CY2020 Clinical Depression Screening requirements
- January 16, 2020 training for ICH CAHPS and Depression Screening reporting requirements
- Clinical data submission deadlines (if your Network doesn’t require earlier submission)
Plus announcement of the January 21, 2020 New User Training, and the usual lists of always-useful resources and links.
Find information and register for the January 30, 2020 CROWNWeb Town Hall on signing up for HCQIS HARP at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2020-town-hall/.
The January CROWNWeb Town Hall will take place on January 30, 2020 and cover the new HCQIS Access Roles and Profile (HARP) registration process and the ESRD Quality Reporting System (EQRS). Find out more and register at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2020-town-hall/.
CROWNWeb Training on data entry for the new Medication Reconciliation Reporting Measure will be held on January 9, 2020 and repeated on January 23; see https://mycrownweb.org/2019/12/medrec-training-announce/.
Training on the ICH CAHPS and Clinical Depression Screening Reporting Requirements will be held on January 16, 2020; find details and register for this training at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/ich-cahps-and-clinical-depression-training-2/.
CROWNWeb will hold their next Town Hall on December 19, 3019 on Understanding the Payment Year 2020 ESRD QIP Final Performance Score Report. Register at https://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/december-2019-town-hall/.
The December CROWNWeb Newsletter is also now available, at https://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/CROWNWeb-Newsletter-October-2019-2.png. The lead article reviews 2019 and previews 2020, and announces upcoming CROWNWeb modifications on medication reconciliation, ICH CAHPS, and Depression Screening/Followup. The Newsletter also includes its usual tables of Clinical Closing dates and extensive links to Resources, and a preview of CROWNWeb events in 2020, including (updated 12/31/19):
- New User Trainings will move to the third Tuesday of each month (January 21, 2020).
- CROWNWeb Town Halls will be held on the third Thursday of each month (except in January it will be the fourth Thursday, January 30, 2020).
- Training for Medication Reconciliation (January 9 and 23), ICH CAHPS and Depression Screening (January 16), and the new HARP (HCPIS Access Roles and Profile) account management application (at the January 30 Town Hall) will also be held in January.
- Training for 2744 will be held in Spring 2020, date tba.
CROWNWeb has announced the topics for their January 17, 2019 Town Hall meeting. They encompass completing Calendar Year 2018 CROWNWeb reporting requirements, including requirements and closure dates for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, Depression Screening, and the CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey. Several new EQRS features will also be presented. Register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/january-2019-town-hall/.
The January CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, and can be found at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/January_2019_Newsletter_508.pdf. This issue includes:
- A summary of 2018’s improvements to CROWNWeb, EQRS, and ESRD QIP software, and educational efforts.
- Who must file Exemption Attestations from ICH CAHPS for 2017, and how to do it. Attestations must be filed by February 28, 2019.
- CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines. Note that your Network may require earlier data submission.
- Announcement of a January 17, 2019 CROWNWeb Town Hall meeting.
- Links to important CROWNWeb resources.
The February CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, including articles on the new CROWNWeb Data Submission Stopwatch and reminder emails, a report on Data Quality Improvement, announcement of a February 22, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall, and reminders of the February 28, 2018 CROWNWeb and QIP submission deadlines for FEMA Disaster Area and non-disaster area Clinical Months, ICH CAHPS Attestation, Pain Assessment, and Depression Screening. Find a copy at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/February_Newsletter_508.pdf.