CROWNWeb has announced that New User Training will take place on September 15, 2020. For details and registration see https://mycrownweb.org/2020/08/nut-mar-2020-announce-2-2/.
CROWNWeb has also published their September 2020 Newsletter, with articles on:
- The elimination of the transient patient category. They ask that no transient patients be entered into CROWNWeb after September 30, 2020. The Newsletter describes the replacement procedures.
- COVID-19 ICD Codes.
- Reminders in the EQRS Facility Dashboard.
- The usual links to recent news, Clinical Closures (unchanged from last month’s Newsletter), and useful resources.
Find the September Newsletter at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/08/september-2020-newsletter/. According to the schedule published last November, there will be a CROWNWeb Town Hall on September 17, 2020, though it’s not mentioned in this Newsletter; see the “Facility Calendar” link at the top of this page.
CROWNWeb has created a Data Submission Stopwatch as a graphic reminder of when information must be submitted to CMS. Download the Stopwatch from https://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Stopwatch-560×380.jpg. Each of the items on the Stopwatch must to be submitted within the time frame shown, as per the ESRD Systems Data Management Guidelines. Download the Guidelines from https://mycrownweb.org/assets/documents/ESRD_Systems_Data_Management_Guidelines.pdf.
CROWNWeb has announced an August 18, 2020 New User Training and an August 27 Town Hall, and published an August CROWNWeb News newsletter:
The August News features articles on:
The CROWNWeb Clinical Closure deadlines are August 31, 2020 for July data, November 2 for August data, and November 30 for September data, but your Network may require earlier data submission.
The March CROWNWeb Newsletter has been published, with articles on the 2744 Annual Facility Survey, 2744 Errors and Reports, Guidance for Submission of CMS-2728/CMS-2746, HARP Account Needed for EQRS Users, EQRS System Deadline Updates, and Clinical Closures, plus the usual collection of very useful links and notes. Find the Newsletter at https://mycrownweb.org/2020/02/march-2020-newsletter/. Noteworthy dates include:
- March 16, 2020 – QIP deadline for ICH CAHPS Attestation, Clinical Depression Screening and Follow-Up Plan, and December 2019 Clinical Data Submissions (extended from March 2, 2020; see https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2020/02/28/3-2-eqrs-qip-deadline-extended-to-march-16/).
- March 17, 2020 – CROWNWeb New User Training, https://mycrownweb.org/2020/03/th-mar-2020-announce/.
- March 26, 2020 – CROWNWeb Town Hall re EQRS data management requirements, https://mycrownweb.org/2020/03/th-mar-2020-announce/.
- March 31, 2020 – 2019 Form 2744 completion.
- March 31, 2020* – Clinical Closure for January 2020 CROWNWeb data.
- April 30, 2020* – Clinical Closure for February 2020 CROWNWeb data.
- June 1, 2020* – Clinical Closure for March 2020 CROWNWeb data.
* Your Network may require earlier Closure.
CMS is extending the March 2, 2020 deadline till March 16, 2020 (11:59 pm PST) for submission to EQRS of the following QIP and Clinical data:
- ICH CAHPS Attestation.
- Clinical Depression Screening and Follow-Up Plan.
- December 2019 Clinical Data Submissions.
The extension applies only to the March 2020 data submission, and will have no effect on other due dates. Facilities are encouraged to complete their HARP registration as soon as possible, as HARP is now the mandatory gateway to EQRS. HARP training materials, Quick Start Guides, FAQs, and instructional videos can be found https://mycrownweb.org/harp-training/. The QualityNet Service Desk at email@example.com or 1-866-288-8912 can provide assistance and answer questions.