The Pediatric Palliative Care Coalition has announced their 2020 webinar program, with presentations on:
- February 18, 2020 – Burnout! Can Compassion Fatigue?
- March 12, 2020 – Spirituality in Children and Families Facing Serious Illness
- April 21, 2020 – Together in the Sandbox: Palliative Care and Complex Care Partnerships in the Medical Neighborhood
- May 21, 2020 – Guiding Families to Mindfulness Supports Decision Making for Adults & Children
- June 16, 2020 – Ethical Questions in Pediatric Palliative Care
- July 21, 2020 – Beyond Fairytale Endings: Using Storybooks and other therapeutic tools to Explain Death and Dying to Children
- August 20, 2020 – Pediatric Concurrent Care
- September 22, 2020 – Explaining Pain: Pain Education and Mind-Body Tools for Pediatric Chronic Pain
- October 22, 2020 – Through the Eyes of a Grieving Child
- November 17, 2020 – Partnering with Funeral Professionals to Support Families Following the Death of A Child
For details and registration, see https://mailchi.mp/jacobsheart/ppc-webinar-jan-2020?mc_cid=53dd803107&mc_eid=67e1ad4c31.