The January 2017 issue of the Northwest Renal Network’s Network 16 News has hit the streets. The headline article covers details about the new CMS reimbursement of outpatient dialysis facilities for treating Acute Kidney Injury or AKI. The article also announces a February 22, 2017 NRAA webinar on AKI rules, facts, and expert interpretation of the gray areas. Keep an eye on http://www.nraa.org/index.php/meetings/webinarstop/nraa-webinar-wednesday-series for details about the webinar and registration information.
The issue also contains an invitation for a patient or care partner to volunteer as a Subject Matter Expert on the Network’s Patient Advisory Council, and links to the following:
- Seattle NWRD Conference on March 2-3, 2017, https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2016/12/27/nw-1231-nwrd-conference/
- Portland OPSC Forum on March 3, 2017, https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/33-opsc-patient-safety-forum/
- Portland NKF/PKG Patient & Community Education Symposium on March 5, 2017, https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/nw-35-pkg-educational-symposium/
- Seattle NKF Kidney Walk on March 26, 2017, https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/32617-kidney-walk-seattle/
- Orlando FL NKF Spring Clinical Meetings on April 18-22, 2017, https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/113-nkf-spring-clinical-stipend-deadline/
Find a copy of this Network 16 News issue at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/Nw16N/N16N.0117.pdf or any Network 16 News issue in the archives at https://nwrn.org/providers-and-professional-staff/nw16n.html .