My Life, My Dialysis Choice is a free English/Spanish, values-based dialysis treatment matcher developed by the non-profit MEI and endorsed by AAKP and Home Dialyzors United. You enter your lifestyle preferences, and My Life, My Dialysis Choice suggests treatment options most appropriate for you. The tool is written at a 5th grade reading level and includes ALL types of dialysis. Find My Life, My Dialysis Choice at https://mydialysischoice.org/. It may load in either English or Spanish, but you can switch by clicking on the “English” or “Español” button in the upper left corner of the screen.
The UCLA Health CORE Kidney program will present a February 21, 2019 webinar on Living Kidney Donation. For details and pre-registration, see https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/N/UKEEP/ucla022119.pdf.
UKEEP will host a February 24, 2019 workshop on Kidney Disease: What You Should Know in Santa Monica CA. See https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/N/UKEEP/UKEEP022419.pdf for details and RSVP information.
The CORE Kidney program will also present:
- March 2, 2019 Diabetes Patient Conference; see https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nwrn.org/files/N/UKEEP/UCLA.dm030219.pdf for details and pre-registration information
- March 10, 2019 UKEEP PKD Update
- March 21, 2019 webinar on PD
- April 11, 2019 webinar on Fabry’s Disease
- May 2 webinar on the Kidney Health Fair
- May 5, 2019 Kidney Heath Fair at the Beach and Spirit Walk; for more information see https://www.uclahealth.org/core-kidney/kidney-health-fair.
Find more information, and recordings of earlier CORE Kidney and UKEEP programs, at https://www.uclahealth.org/core-kidney/, along with information about the UCLA PKD program and other related educational outreach.