The Coalition for Compassionate Care of California and the Children’s Hospice & Palliative Care Coalition will host their 2020 Annual Summit 5-6 May, 2020 in Sacramento, under the theme of Sharpening our Vision for Compassionate Care in the Face of Serious Illness. Continuing education credits are available for nurses, social workers, physicians, pharmacists, chaplains, and nursing home administrators. Summit timelines include:
- February 5, 2020 – Last day for sponsors to appear in Summit brochure (see https://ccccsummit.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sponsor-Brochure-final.pdf?mc_cid=5e4eceb32b&mc_eid=%5bUNIQID%5d)
- February 7, 2020 –
- Last day to submit nominations for CCCC and CHPCC Leadership Awards (see https://ccccsummit.org/compassionate-care-leadership-awards/)
- Last day to respond to Call for Posters (see https://ccccsummit.org/2020/01/call-for-posters/)
- February 15, 2020 – Early registration discounts expire
- April 1, 2020 – Discounted cancellation fee expires
- April 15, 2020 –
- Advance registration discounts expire
- Last day for cancellation refund
- April 30, 2020 – Online registration closes (on-site registration is allowed)
- May 5-6, 2020 – 2020 Annual Summit
For registration see https://ccccsummit.org/registration/. For full details on the Annual Summit, see https://mailchi.mp/coalitionccc.org/2020summitsponsorship-745671?e=67e1ad4c31.
CCCC and CHPCC are merging; for details see https://coalitionccc.org/2015/11/childrens-hospice-and-palliative-care-coalition-becomes-program-of-cccc/.